Why Consider Incognito Invisible Braces in Miami?
Incognito brackets are placed on the back side of the teeth and they are not visible from the front. Working just like traditional braces, lingual braces straighten a patient’s teeth within the same amount of time metal braces would. Because Incognito braces are customized to fit your unique mouth, your teeth are used to make an impression. Then, a laboratory will use computerized technology to create the metal brackets to fit onto the back of each tooth. These brackets are cemented into place by your doctor and you’re on your way to a beautiful smile without anyone noticing!
Who wears Incognito?
- People who want to avoid damage to the front surfaces of their teeth
- People who are concerned about wearing braces that show
- Adult professionals
- Musicians who play wind instruments
- Adults and teens playing contact sports
Why Choose Incognito™ Braces?
- Incognito™ Hidden Braces are completely invisible so you can confidently smile through every event that life has to offer – from special occasions to everyday joy.
- Incognito Braces are always on and always working toward your perfect smile. Unlike clear aligners such as Invisalign® Aligners, you’ll never have to worry about remembering to insert or remove them while eating and drinking.
- Incognito Braces are customized with intelligent wires and brackets engineered to deliver the targeted results your smile deserves. No matter where your teeth start, they’ll end up beautifully straight.
- Incognito Braces fit your lifestyle and perfectly conform to your teeth, optimizing comfort and efficiency.